A six year old boy in eastern China’s Shandong province died a horrific death after having a lollipop that was coated with rat poison.
The little one was playing in his neighbourhood yard when he came across the lollipop thrown on the ground. He picked it up, unwrapped it and had it while playing hide and seek with his friends. He was found a little later, unconscious.
The child’s father was informed by the other kids and the horrific dad got the shock of his life when he found his son bleeding from the eyes, ears, nose and mouth.
The boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he battled for his life for two days before his internal organs were completely destroyed by the poison.
Police investigating the case said that it could be a case of murder as they found a few more unwrapped lollipops thrown in the yard. They are suspecting that the person could be close to the family. The motive to kill the child is not clear yet.